Saturday, October 10, 2026

Message...!

 I’ve been fighting Narendra Modi and the RSS for over a decade now. I understand them like you would understand your opponent - inside out, like the back of my hand.

The core characteristic of these people is cowardice.

Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, Mohan Bhagwat, Gyanesh Kumar and Ajit Doval, the villains of this story, are slowly finding the space closing around them. We are closing that space. 

Mr. Modi, do whatever you want. Call out all the police: 10,000, 20,000, 50,000, whatever you want.

Arrest all the leaders. Arrest all the young people. Arrest us all. 

We are surrounding you, and we are not going to back down. Mark my words: we already have the information we need.

We are going to defend our Constitution. We are going to protect the voice of the Indian people. And we are going to ensure that what was done to India over the last 10-15 years will never, ever be done again.

Youth of India, I am proud of you. Keep protesting. We are standing with you.

We are going to ensure that this regime and the people who have attacked our Constitution are defeated.




No comments: